Introduction written by :
Dr. Dianne Tyers, MA, MBA, PhD, FBEI
President & CEO
Advance Consulting for Education, Inc.
I am a huge fan of Easy Advanced Grammar, New Edition, from Quebec-based Canadian publisher Les Editions Shakespeare. The book is a practical, easy-to-use English grammar reference tool that is appropriate for a wide variety of users—from those training to be English language teachers, to advanced language students in school boards, colleges, universities and private language school programs.
- Innovation Awards winner at the TESL Canada Conference in Niagara Falls, June 8, 2017
- Designed for learners who have acquired a basic understanding of English
- 48 pages, colour-coded for quick access to the needed grammar item
- More than 1500 examples to enhance comprehension
- A new way to teach and learn the different concepts
- A startegy to enhance communication skills
- A tool to be used and kept on hand as a practical reference for years to come
- ISBN : 978-2-9804105-3-6