PROMOTION Buy Easy Advanced Grammar and get Easy Advanced Exercises at 50% off.
Introduction written by :
Dr. Dianne Tyers, MA, MBA, PhD, FBEI
President & CEO
Advance Consulting for Education, Inc.
I am a huge fan of Easy Advanced Grammar, New Edition, from Quebec-based Canadian publisher Les Editions Shakespeare. The book is a practical, easy-to-use English grammar reference tool that is appropriate for a wide variety of users—from those training to be English language teachers, to advanced language students in school boards, colleges, universities and private language school programs.
Quick Overview Easy Advanced Grammar
- Innovation Awards winner at the TESL Canada Conference in Niagara Falls, June 8, 2017
- Designed for learners who have acquired a basic understanding of English
- 48 pages, colour-coded for quick access to the needed grammar item
- More than 1500 examples to enhance comprehension
- A new way to teach and learn the different concepts
- A startegy to enhance communication skills
- A tool to be used and kept on hand as a practical reference for years to come
- ISBN : 978-2-9804105-3-6
Quick Overview Easy Advanced Exercises
- Activity book designed to consolidate and enrich knowledge of English as a second language
- Content related to the notions addressed in Easy Advanced Grammar,the rewarded tool (at the TESL Canada Conference, in Niagara Falls, June 8, 2017)
- 167 exercises constructed specifically to lead students to showwhen as well as why and how the different grammar items are used
- New way for applying and practising specific points of English grammar
- Effective strategies to detect, correct and avoid ESL ommon errors
- Tool to enhance communication skills
- ISBN: 978-2-922632-86-6